Welcome to the Travel Health Planner!
The Travel Health Planner is a tool that makes it easier to plan a healthy trip. It provides advice and vaccination recommendations based on your itinerary and highlights the most important health information for your trip.
Read a sample (PDF)
Choose your destinations and the countries where you will start and end your trip.
Personalize your Planner by selecting additional information about travel health insurance, travelling with medications, and food and water safety (optional).
Download your Travel Health Planner! Your Planner includes required and recommended vaccinations for each country, local health risks, alerts about current outbreaks, a pre-travel checklist, and more.
- Easy-to-read tables show required and recommended vaccinations and local health risks.
- Get a personalized, downloadable report highlighting only the most important health information for your trip.
- The Countdown to a Healthy Trip helps you plan ahead to ensure that you remember important items like your travel first aid kit.
- The Planner lists countries on your itinerary with IAMAT-affiliated doctors.
- Need more information? Insect bite prevention measures, information on current Dengue, Chikungunya, and Zika Virus outbreaks, and links to detailed health risk information are also included.