IAMAT members trust our doctors because they know our practitioners have been chosen for their professional medical skills and English language proficiency. We have more than 50 years of experience in vetting and inspecting IAMAT affiliated clinics to ensure the highest standard of care for our members.
Just in time for summer travel, we are very pleased to welcome the newest IAMAT doctors who are committed to helping travellers.
- Burkina Faso – Ouagadougou
- China – Haikou, Tai’an, Jining, Nantong, and Rizhao
- Democratic Republic of the Congo – Kinshasa
- Gambia – Banjul
- Germany – Rheinfelden
- Honduras – Tegucigalpa
- Indonesia – Tangerang
- Laos – Vientiane
- Peru – Cusco and Arequipa
- San Marino
- South Africa – Kriel
- U.S.A. – Fort Lauderdale (FL), Pensacola (FL), Bonita Springs FL), Flagstaff (AZ), and Huntsville (AL)
- Zambia – Lusaka
Here’s how IAMAT doctors and mental health practitioners listed in our Medical Directory make all the difference to travellers:
- Reliable doctors and mental health practitioners that speak your language.
- Professional care at an affordable price. See our fee schedule.
- There is no third-party involved, members have a direct relationship with the health provider.
- Provide both emergency and non-critical care.
- Give referrals to specialists and reporting back to your own doctor.
- Help patients navigate the local health system.
- Knowledgeable about local health risks.
- Comply with international health standards.
- Respect ethical standards, IAMAT doctors volunteer to be part of our network.
- Current and up-to-date listings in more than 105 countries.
To learn more about our doctors, go to: Medical Directory.
Wishing you a wonderful summer from all of us at IAMAT!