We are very pleased to announce the release of our series on travel and mental health, available in our eLibrary.
My Travel Mental Health Checklists are the the first comprehensive guides of their kind specifically intended for travellers. You’ll find:
- Tips for coping with travel stress
- Tips for travellers with no prior history of mental illness
- Tips for travelling with medications
- Tips for travellers with:
– Depression and Bipolar Disorder
– Substance Dependence
– Anxiety Disorders
– Psychotic Disorders
Mental health is an under-recognized public health challenge and travellers often have difficulty accessing mental healthcare services abroad. Even if you don’t have a history of mental illness, travel stress, mood changes, anxiety and other mental health concerns can unexpectedly affect you and potentially disrupt your trip. Our guides help you plan a healthy trip and give you peace of mind.
Let us know what you think! We value your feedback.