We’ve just updated our 2011 Medical Directory and are very pleased to welcome our new affiliated doctors and clinics to our network. They have excellent qualifications, speak English fluently, and are committed to treating sick travellers.
IAMAT Members now have access to medical care in Damascus, Syria. We’ve also added new medical contacts in the following countries:
- Santiago, Chile
- Mohali, India
- Cusco and Arequipa, Peru
- Cape Town, South Africa
- Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- New York City, USA (two clinics)
- Istanbul, Turkey (dentist)
The IAMAT consultation fees remain the same for 2011.
- Regular office / Clinic calls = US$100
- House / Hotel calls = US$150
- Night calls (from 9:00pm to 9:00am) = US$170
- Sundays and local holidays = US$170
* These fees do not apply to laboratory procedures such as blood tests, ECGs, X-rays, surgical procedures, hospitalization or any other expenses incurred.